Monday 11 February 2013

Mosaic.

 

           IMG_2630                 IMG_2627

This beautifully made mosaic is on the wall of Clifton-upon-Dunsmore Primary School. The lettering around it says ‘ Imagination encircles the world ’, if only this were true. I very much like the colours that have been used and especially the tiles with the impressions of hands in them. In some of the more sheltered corners the Snowdrops were doing well. Calling in to the local grocery shop I discovered a large selection of used books at 50p each, donated to charity. Luckily, I found one about the Cotswolds that I had not read.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That plaque is beautiful! I love snowdrops too! So, ...... you have a secret desire to live in the Cotswolds?!! Take care. xxoo

Wozie said...

Having spent many years living in the Cotswolds I am frequently drawn back there, like a magnet!